made for the super bowl…
super easy, and yummy to boot. basically, a lot of tofutti products and frozen spinach. If you can find the non-hydrogenated products, then that’s the way to go. Ingredients:
- 1 container of Sour Supreme.
- 1 container of Better than cream cheese (i used the french onion flavor).
- 1 cup of vegan mayonnaise, any brand.
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced1 onion, diced.
- 3 tbsp hot sauce (more or less to taste).
- 2 packages of frozen spinach, thawed.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Black pepper to taste.
- 2 slices of Tofutti mozzarella.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.Heat onions with olive oil in saucepan, add garlic and cook tiil golden. Add the rest of the ingredients (except the mozarella) and mix thoroughly; heat til warm. Transfer to oven-safe serving dish, top with mozzarella and black pepper. Cook for 10 minutes or so til hot and ready. Serve with blue corn chips.