May 2013 S M T W T F S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- my guide to crazy, new-age, minimalist parenting for a newborn.
- not bread sticks
- mom's cheese pie.
- Spelt Pizza with Potato, Spinach & Goat Cheese.
- now posting on barbarasmithwilke.com
- welcoming autumn. and a spinach & cheese pie.
- homemade donuts - something sweet
- shrove tuesday - pancake day
- maggie's peanut butter cookies
- delicious. oxymorons. (sugar-free sugar cookies)
Category Archives: conscious consuming
valentine’s day is a sweet holiday. i know it get’s a lot of flack for being created by hallmark or the chocolate companies or whatever, but i think it’s actually pretty wonderful to have a simple little day dedicated to … Continue reading
The spring Toast catalogue dropped in England today. Also, we got a mail from Magnolia’s Great-Grandma. Yay! Both inspiring as usual. :) Here are some of my favorites from the catalogue: The new catalogue isn’t up on the Toast website … Continue reading
ABICI Bicycle from Pedlars Wensleydale Cricket Jumper – by Izzy Lane, Ethical Fashion reared in Britain “The Izzy Lane flock of Wensleydale Longwool sheep are loved and cared for and will live out their entire natural lives in the meadows of … Continue reading
This is so good, if you haven’t seen it yet, please check it out! You’ll do the world a favor ;-) http://www.storyofstuff.com/